In Q4, we announced the launch of a new version of Resource Tracking to increase stability, speed up performance, increase transparency and allow for continued scalability.
On January 28th, we will commence the integration of Phase 2. Clients included in the rollout of this phase will now experience the benefits of Phase 1, in addition to Phase 2 improvements. Clients will experience streamlined UI for reviewing interactions, expanded audit functionality, an updated generation engine for Provider Evaluation and increased performance. If you are not currently set to be included in the Phase 2 rollout, contact your CSM to discuss migration into the new infrastructure.
In Phase 1, we simplified tabs and graphs, introduced a powerful new pivot table and increased the performance of our data grid and Excel export. Building on these improvements, for Phase 2 we focused our efforts on:
- Improving clients’ ability to quickly find and evaluate interactions during the Review process
- The ability to access a detailed calculation audit for interaction-level investigation
- Integrating the Resource Tracking backend with vote to ensure stable data connectivity
To meet these needs, we:
- Streamlined the review process by simplifying tabs
- Introduced a powerful new audit tool for interactions in the data grid
- Increased the performance of Provider Evaluation’s recommendation engine
1. Review Process and Reconciliation
To help our clients focus on the core logic of reviewing interactions, we created a new tab for the reconciliation of duplicates, separating it from the primary review pages. Additionally, we simplified the Rejected and Trash tabs to allow the full grid of interaction data and the ability to view all interaction data via the View/Edit page.
2. Audit Log for Interactions
We added an audit log to help clients understand how the system calculates interaction values.
- Track history to understand where the last rate change occurred
- Breakdown calculations to see how rate was assembled and how rate is shared across attendees
- View which allocations are included in interaction group
3. Provider Evaluation
While the appearance of the Provider Evaluation may seem unchanged, we updated the recommendation calculation engine to leverage V2 data. This allows for cleaner data creation when importing interactions and we are testing for additional performance improvements.