In sprint 162, we upgraded our Provider Evaluation Reporting tool with new modules and the ability for buy-side admins to create custom, Provider-level reports.
Under ‘Reports,’ within the report template builder, admins can:
- Create multiple templates, which can be reused across vote periods
- Populate reports with modules to compare brokers across votes (e.g. current vote vs prior vote) or compare brokers by multiple variables (regions, sectors, vote components) within a vote
- Generate print-friendly PDF reports
In the initial release, users can choose from 5 reporting modules:
- Impact Chart – Leverage X/Y scatter charts to measure the change in relationships (total value of votes received) and depth (total number of votes received) between two vote periods
- Broker Rank Table – Rank a provider against other providers within a vote. Available variables to categorize rankings include, sector, region, asset class, component and more.
- Analyst Rank Table – Similar to the Broker Rank Table, but at the analyst level.
- Comment Table – Recognize relationships with your voters and any feedback provided via vote comments.
- Count Table – Show how many votes were cast on a provider.
We will be expanding available charts and variables into Q4 2019.