What’s new this sprint?
- Analyze any datapoint in-depth with an audit formula shortcut
- See annuals-only, periods-only, or both with our new Periods option
- Are we missing anyone? Email brokers directly to request their content for our consensus
- View the revisions chart in tabular format
- Updates for our API users: Revisions Window and Bulk Multi-Security Calls
1. Audit formula shortcut
With one click, audit any data point. Right click on any cell in the Visible Alpha view and select “Audit Formula”.
2. New options with the periods panel
We added the ability to view the time periods of a company either on annuals only, annuals+interims or interims-only basis.
3. Directly request brokers to be included in consensus
Instead of emailing us, you will now be able to request a broker’s addition to consensus with a single click on any company’s homepage.
4. View the revisions chart data in tabular format
In addition to being able to visualize the changes to estimates over time with our revisions chart, you now have the ability to see the revisions and corresponding date for brokers and consensus. Click on the “Data” button to view the numbers in this new format.
5. For our API users
Revisions Window: New query to pull a list of tickers that have seen revisions in the last N days.
Instead of guessing whether a certain ticker has seen an update, or using a trial-and-error method to get the latest revisions, you can now use a simple query to get a list of tickers that have seen revisions for the last N days.
Sample Query : https://app.visiblealpha.com/api2/revisedcompanies?days=30 will return a list of tickers that have seen revisions for the last 30 days.
Pull data for multiple tickers through a single API call.
We have made it easier to leverage our standardized data. Using the “additionaltickers” parameter, you can call up to 10 tickers in the same call for multiple line items, time periods and revisions dates. Please note that this is only available for standardized data.
Sample Query https://app.visiblealpha.com/api2/getparam?param=190&period=FY-2018&source=Consensus&ticker=AAPL&cut=STD&period=FY-2018&revision=current&additionaltickers=NFLX,GE,MSFT