In this release, we’ve continued to streamline Interactions Management, building on the new navigation released previously.
Interactions UI Improvements
Key improvements that continue to simplify the process of correcting, reviewing and publishing interactions include:
- A more prominent investor name, helping you keep track of where you are in your workflow.
- An improved filtering drawer, helping you focus on the interactions that need your attention. Enhancements include:
- Recently used and active filters remain on top of the filter drop down.
- Clear All link on top of each drop down, allowing you to remove all filters with a single click.
- Filters button shows the total number of filters currently active, and enables you to clear all filters of any kind.
- An improved errors carousel, helping you focus on and filter the interactions important to you.