Notification Emails for Submission Due Dates
You can now configure notification emails across your organization for interactions submission due dates. The options include notifications for each investor due date and for situations where there are unpublished interactions to submit. Recipient lists can be configured across your firm, for each investor or a mix of both.
This tool can help your team keep track of deadlines, prepare interactions data for each submission period, and keep your interactions management work flowing smoothly.
Setting up Notifications
- Select “Notification Setup” from within the left navigation.
- Click the + to begin configuring notifications (Changes to these settings, and the notification emails themselves, are logged for future reference)
- STEP ONE: Choose the types of notifications to configure:
- Unpublished Interactions: This notification will be sent when there are unpublished interactions in the Errors or Review tabs for any investor. The email will be sent the business day before the due date for that investor.
- Due Date: This notification can be sent up to three times per due date. You can select to receive the notification 1, 3, and 5 business days before the due date.
- STEP TWO: Configure Default Distribution Lists: This list will be the default for every ONEaccess interactions management notification sent to you, regardless of the investor. This is a great place to add administrators or anyone else who monitors your use of the ONEaccess platform.
- STEP THREE: Configure Distribution by Investor: Customize your distribution list for all of your investor clients.
- Use the toggle switch to enable or disable notifications for specific investors.
- Optional: Add additional people to the distribution list for specific investors. This setting is great for tailoring notifications to the responsibilities of individual sales people or analysts.