In Sprint 141, we:
- Streamlined the Interactions experience for our users, making the process of correcting, reviewing and publishing interactions much simpler.
- Added support for readership, an interaction set that is highly requested by the buy side in light of MiFID II considerations.
- Simplified our Excel export for easier digestion of information and faster performance.
Based on your feedback over the last few months, we have updated the layout of our Interactions Management tab to be more streamlined with user workflows. These changes make it easier to both identify where you are and navigate to where you want to be, including:
- Moved the Interaction workflow tabs from the left panel to the top of page to clarify and simplify the Interaction correction and submission process.
- Re-positioned the search bar to the top of the Interaction tables so that it is closer to the data set being searched.
- Updated click-through of the investor name in the Dashboard to the Interactions All tab.
- Defaulted left navigaton panel to open upon landing.
ONEaccess now supports readership interactions as an interaction type, which can be uploaded via our new Excel template or manually.
You can now upload readership data through our new template “OA Excel – Readership”, which supports both readership and existing interaction types.
Please contact our Client Care team here for a walk-through of our new template.
Manual Interaction Entry
If you add interactions via the manual entry tool, there is a new option under “Interaction Type” called “ResearchReadership”. The selection of this interaction type loads contextual fields in the right hand column for Research Readership Details.
The export template has been simplified to support a flattened view only and also export only interactions associated with the current tab. This update helps you isolate the information important to you and improves export speed.