In Sprint 134, we enhanced the usability of the Company Home Page with new functionality to monitor and evaluate line items that are of most importance to you.
Key Enhancements to the Company Home Page include:
- Streamlining access to all Company Views (Income Statement, Key Values, and Comp Tables) along the left navigation bar
- Introducing a new company-specific activity feed
- Improving the visiblity of the Status Bar to understand key coverage statistics
- Introducing a new Line Item Monitor to evaluate important line items over time through different lenses
Focus On: Line Item Monitor
The Line Item Monitor is a new, customizable dashboard that displays the latest consensus estimates and analytics for company-specific line items over certain time periods.
With the addition of Line Item Monitors to each Company Home Page, you can:
- Analyze trends, such as how analysts are modeling iPhone sales in the future
- Explore estimate revisions and distribution on a percentage basis or through charting
From within the Company Home Page, select 'View Full Monitor' to customize your experience.
- Add additional line items to your Line Item Monitor
- Select any line item to drag and drop in to another position
- Star a line item to add it to your Company Activity Feed and receive email alerts
- Customize upcoming periods using the drop-down menu
- Click into the Trend graph for an interactive experience
- Click into the Revisions chart to evaluate the line item further (The yellow dot indicates the filing date)
- Click into the Distribution graph to explore analyst distribution on the line item (The black line indicates consensus)
- Set up company alerts for metrics that are most important to you