In Sprint 133, we’ve improved the usability of the Interaction Contribution Status page within Resource Tracking with advanced filtering options and new ways for the buy side and the sell side to collaborate.
Resource Tracking: Interaction Contribution Status
For our buy-side clients, ensuring research providers are submitting their interactions in a timely fashion has been a challenge.
Earlier this year, we introduced the contribution status page (Resource Tracking > Contribution Status) for the buy side to monitor the submission status across their research providers with ease. With this release, we built on that functionality in the following ways:
- Introduced usability improvements such as quick filters and export to Excel.
- Improved the buy side to sell side communication of updates on interactions data set uploads.
- Exposed an audit log of email reminders including date sent, sender and recipient.
- Quick Filters: Filter by data sets (time periods) and/or current collection status.
- Export to Excel: Export the entire contribution status page to Excel for additional analysis.
Email research provider contacts* reminders to upload and publish interactions data by selecting the broker and clicking on “Email Reminder”. This action will open a new email message in your default email provider with the list of selected contacts populated in the BCC field.
In addition, the system will log the date under “Email Generated” to remind you of when you last sent out an email.
A full audit log of all emails generated is maintained and is exportable via an Excel spreadsheet. Fields in the audit log include: date sent, time sent, sender, and recepients.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the new contribution status page for your firm.
Miscellaneous Data Grid Enhancements
Company names and related tickers have been split into individual columns for easier information discovery.
*Only research provider contacts who have entered their interaction upload contact info into our system will be eligible to receive Email Reminders in this way.