In Sprint 45, we added the ability to require comments for large deviations from the recommended vote within Broker Vote.
Broker Vote: Require Comments for large deviations from Recommended Votes
The ONEaccess Broker Vote employs a two-part valuation system:
- The quantitative contribution based on weighted consumption, and
- The qualitative adjustment made by the voter.
In cases where the deviation between the two types of valuation are larger than a threshold determined by the investor, vote administrators have the option to require comments. This functionality allows administrators to capture the rationale for any discrepancies to be reviewed as part of the vote or in future audits.
To utilize this new functionality, take the following steps:
- Click Access & Admin > Vote Settings > Overview
- Enable “Require Comments for Deviations"
- Enter the % deviation allowed before users are required to enter comments
Once this setting is enabled, the system will require users to enter in a comment before accepting the score if the voter-entered score exceeds the threshold set.