In Sprint 49, we enhanced the ability for users to understand their broker resource consumption with:
- Views by brokers, teams, and users, and
- Time-series line charts of consumption.
Resource Tracking: Profiles and Time Series Charts
With the profile page enhancements, we paired the data richness and flexibility of the Overview pages with an analysis snapshot so users can quickly answer their most common questions around user, team, and broker consumption.
These questions include, but are not limited to:
- What are the top interaction and meeting types consumed from a broker?
- Who is the highest consumer of research within a team?
- How is consumption split by interaction categories for a user?
New features on the Profile pages include:
- High-level consumption trends
- Quick view/sort table of all interactions that match your filtering criteria
All graphs have been updated with a time-series view so users can understand how their consumption has trended over time, in addition to the cumulative consumption already available through the bar charts.
To switch between views, simply click on the Line or Bar chart icons found at the top right of each graph.