In Sprint 43, we delivered a number of new enhancements to Resource Tracking that:
- Help you manage sell-side interactions with unknown investor information.
- Bring transparency and timeliness to the submission of interactions data by your research providers.
- Make it easier to analyze data through the most important lenses.
- Streamline the addition of custom interactions and events to the platform.
One of the largest challenges with sell-side provided interactions is ensuring that they are properly associated with your investor attendees. The use of personal emails, spelling errors, and the inclusion of interactions associated with individuals who are no longer with the firm makes it difficult to associate the right interactions with the right individuals and teams.
The new ‘Unknown Investor’ functionality solves this problem by flagging any unknown name or email provided by the sell side along with the associated interactions. Navigate to the ‘Unknown Investor’ tab to review all investors by name and interaction and take action by (1) adding the investor to an existing firm, (2) creating a new contact record for the investor, or (3) rejecting the investor and sending the interaction back to the relevant broker contact.
Manage your previously rejected attendees in the 'Rejected Emails' tab on the left side of the screen.
The contribution status page allows you to review the status of sell-side uploads across all interaction collection periods (available under the ‘Data Date’ column.) Identify the brokers who have uploaded interactions, upcoming deadlines and timeframes for interactions uploads, and view a count of how many interactions have been published to the ONEaccess platform. With this information, you can follow up with the relevant brokers in order to obtain the full set of interactions for the specified time period.
Enjoy the flexibility of the completely redesigned top navigation bar within Resource Tracking to configure and filter your interactions data for enhanced analysis.
Select the interactions category to view. Choose from Corporate Access (CORP), Research (RES), or (ALL). Access additional categories under More, including your custom categories.
Set the date range of your interactions to view with the ability to view interactions on a Year-To-Date, Quarter-To-Date, Previous Year, All basis or select a custom date range. View a selection of interactions by source. Choose BRK for broker provided interactions, INV for interactions booked by you or ALL to view all of your interactions.
Use the picklist to view interactions with certain brokers and individuals at your firm.
View interactions by team or investor attendees.
View interactions by type including custom aliases that group interactions in your taxonomy.
Choose the meeting types to view by standard types or custom aliases.
Advanced filters are available for viewing and analyzing your interactions data including sectors, locations, office locations, inclusion in a certain watchlist, companies and investor ratings.
Click the gear icon in the upper right corner to customize your advanced settings. These settings will remain stored so you can enjoy the view that suits your analytical style.
We’ve redesigned the experience for adding custom interactions and events to Resource Tracking via the ‘Add New’ icon located in the upper right corner. The screen is contextual to your selection of organizer and interaction types, showing only the relevant fields.
- Enter interaction details with organizer type, including third-party companies, interaction and meeting types, related broker, and company or companies covered.
- Use an auto-populated interaction name or enter your own, and indicate the relevant sectors, locations, start and end dates, and any pertinent additional information.
- Add the new event to your Outlook calendar with the ability to add multiple invitees and include additional notes or attachments.
- Any company information you enter in the ‘Interaction ID’ area will populate here with the ability to add more detail.